Egert & Cohen specializes in arranging all types of travel insurance for Israeli residents and foreign citizens traveling overseas, and for incoming visitors to Israel who cannot obtain insurance in their home country.
- Annual Travel Insurance – for people traveling overseas for up to 150 days per year
- Medical problems – special policies which cover current / chronic conditions
- Pregnancy – cover up to the 36th week.
- Cover for older travelers
- Group policies to Poland / Europe
- U.S. citizens traveling to Israel
- International Medical Insurance for Shlichim (emissaries) living overseas
We provide online policies and, of course, personal handling of claims.
Question: "Our Kupat Cholim can give us cover for this, can’t they?..."
Answer: Read here!
Question: Isn’t free credit card insurance sufficient?
Answer: The free policies usually have a ‘cap’ on the daily cost of hospitalization, which can be easily exceeded, especially in the U.S. Don’t risk huge medical claims (chas v’shalom) for the sake of saving a few dollars!
For more information contact Chani Ext. 108 (email@example.com)
The famous last words:
"Our Kupat Cholim covers this, don’t they?..."